Tuesday, January 22, 2013

VAMPIMPLE

So I've written a show for the Wellington Fringe Festival. I'll also be performing in it by myself. It's directed by wonderful actors, writers and directors, Jonathan Power and Kenneth Gaffney who have recently graduated from Toi Whakaari.

There will be some cool things like me dressed up as a vampire with lots of pimples on my face, heaps of extended metaphors about life and death and failed romance, lots of my own personal recollections from my childhood, blood, general endearing charm, Beethovens Midnight Sonata and Taylor Swift.


click this picture for a link to the facebook event page. please come.


'How would you squeeze your zits if you didn't have a reflection?'

It's hard enough being a vampire these days let alone having a face ravaged by acne. I had a name once, but now I go by Vampimple. This is my story of death, loneliness, and dealing with my face. 

Vampimple is being performed as part of the Wellington Fringe Festival.

Show dates are as followed:

Wednesday 6 March, 8:30pm
Friday 8 March, 8:30pm
Saturday 9 March, 8:30pm

**please note NO SHOW THURSDAY 7 MARCH**

The show starts at 8:30pm and will run for about 40 minutes. Please come early to grab a good seat (there are couches). Bring a cushion just in case.

KOHA ENTRY

Big thank you to every one involved at Nineteen Tory Street for letting us use the space and being very great and supportive for creative things happening in Wellington! Check out what they are doing here: 


http://concernedcitizens.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment