Thursday, September 20, 2012

ghost stories wanted

I'm making a zine for zinefest about ghosts. It's going to be called 'ooooooooo (ghost zine)'. I'd like to include stories by people who have had spooky stuff happen to them. Maybe you have stayed in a house where the doors have swung open or you've heard footsteps when there wasn't anyone around or you've done a seance (that'd be cool to read about (never done a seance (but I have watched Now and Then))). I'd like to collate these stories and put em all together. This is open to anyone so if you would prefer to draw a comic or anything else then that is fine too. It would be preferable to read events that legitimately freaked you out but feel free to take artistic license to any level. I actually wanna make this.

Please email me: alicemayconnolly@gmail.com with your submissions (in a word doc or jpeg file) by November 1. I'm not going to exclude anyone, and your work will be credited in the zine.

Should also mention that payment will be in a copy of the zine and I'll sell em only to balance the production costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment