Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Space Bitches

I'm in this new play by "massive babe" Hamish Parkinson. It's called Space Bitches. Seems cool. He describes it as 'glamour' with a lot of emphasis on the 'a' and the 'm' and the 'r'. Don't read into that too much, I'm just trying to describe it phonetically. There is a lot of glitter in the play. There is a very distinct style to the play which is a lot different than other plays. This is not realism (or any other form of it). It's also really funny. I am excited about this. I haven't been in anything like it before. Or even seen, maybe.

There are lots of people involved. They are: Hamish Parkinson, Delia Cormack, Lucy-Mary Mulholland, Kathleen Burns, Andrew Todd, Christopher Stratton, Ruby Reihana-Wilson, Tobias Brockie, Richard Marks, Michael Bell, Ralph McCubbin Howell, Jonathan Phillips, Erin Harrington. They are all really cool and nice.

The play is part of the Wellington Fringe Festival. It's on Feb 28 - March 3. You should come. My mum is. Click the picture on the side for the event.

3 comments:

  1. Defs will be on my list to see while I am there if my schedule allows =) WOOOOHOOO OOH GLITETTTTTRRRR AND GLAMOURRR

    ReplyDelete