Tuesday, December 20, 2011

second woman


She wrapped her mouth around the words when she spoke like hugged them with her lips and I wanted in there and her boyfriend introduced himself to me he was nice but it was cold in the shade. When she was saying it, whatever she was saying her eyes grew wide she really wanted all of that to flood her irises and then I assume to dribble out her mouth. She really used those eyeballs looking everywhere at everything and nothing in particular-- everywhere except for me but only because for some reason I was special, that she cared about what I was hearing and that she wanted it to sound appealing. We got real fruit ice creams after that and they melted all over our hands.

1 comment:

  1. i like when people really really use their eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete