Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lady Nijo #2

in the play
toying with the idea of saying
i want a pony 
instead of
i want a child


curtain calls are awkward as fuck


if my life just stayed exactly the same that'd be awesome
but it's not
it's gonna get better
what a thought


i made a list of all the things i want to do wih you
and sent it to my friend
i forgot to include
'make him inherently happy'


something about my hwb


put toothpaste on my pimples
once i did this too often and my chin cracked and blistered


neon glittery gave me hats
and my hair got glitter in it


pygmy
fucking
goats


pugs
in
costumes


rules for riding in my car
#1 listen to solid gold
#2 and enjoy it


fucking
fucking
fucking
hehe


kissing in the car
listening to the rain
the sky is mourning
another our failure

2 comments: