Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fun stuff for people to see and do

On the butt of a bus
I'm in this show at the moment. It's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? by Edward Albee. It is set in 1962. You should come to it if you are in Christchurch if you want. It's directed by Elsie Edgerton-Till and the set is designed by Julian Southgate. It is very elegant. I get my hair done up at Hey Judes in this mini beehive thing with a fancy thing done at the back. There is a lot of hairspray. I also have to wear a suspender belt ;;;;;;) I have to go get ready really early because it takes me ages to put the damn thing on but I'm getting better I think. I also discovered I'm very good at tying bow-ties. Seems like a handy skill. If you ever need a bow tied then hit me up. Anyway, it's good. It has been described as an "emotional rollercoaster" and an "emotional workout" by people that saw it last night and by the cast/crew so you will surely be well and truly satisfied or something.


It is on Nov 2 - 8. Ticket info is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment