Sunday, September 4, 2011

one year ago to this day there was a massive earthqauke at 4 something in the morning i got shook out of bed while trying to finish off a story for a creative writing class it was lucky i had cleaned my room up a few hours earlier because I had a fort in which I was sleeping under all my furniture which would have fallen on me and probably trapped/killed me I keep thinking about this time last year and how bloody depressing it was (I was) I am glad I suppose that I have a better life now or something it's nice that I can acknowledge that too I guess.

Wrote a story thing. It might be a poem though. I'm not sure. Anyway it's up at hip hip hooray press.


here.

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember that nonsensical phone call we had?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. it was like

    1. hey are you okay thanks for calling me
    2. i didn't call you, you called me
    1. oh shit
    2. are you okay though?
    1. yes. no. i'm scared.
    2. i love you bro
    1. i love you too bro
    2. l8az
    1. bye

    ReplyDelete