Tuesday, August 30, 2011

nz international film festival in chch concl.

So it's over. Was fun. Now I feel empty inside. Maybe that's not true. I need to do work. I have a lot of work to do. If you want you could motivate me somehow.

These are some movies I wanted to see but didn't:

  • Tabloid
  • Beginners
  • Heartbeats
  • Submarine
  • Le Havre 
  • The Trip
  • Point Blank
  • Footnote
  • Homegrown: Flights of Fantasy 
  • Love Story 
  • Le Quattro Volte 
  • Incendies

I think I did well though. Considering I also went to the movies at my work quite a bit too. And watched movies in class and at home. Feel kind of unhealthy now. Need fruit. In saying that, Eamonn 'hired' Submarine and Josh is going to come over tonight and eat nachos and ice cream and we are all going to watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment