Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Future (2011)

Directed by Miranda July
Starring Miranda July and Hamish Linklater

This was a funny part
 
Um. I saw this tonight with Eamonn. It's really good. I don't want to unpick it. I want to keep it whole. I felt sad after this. But not in a bad way. I don't think. Like that the kind of sadness it evoked made me realise that that kind of sadness isn't 'sadness', but love. Or something. It's funny, because I don't believe in love like 'Love'. But love in everything. love in everyday situations/people/objects/things. It's something I've thought about for a long time. But has only been bubbling at the surface in the last couple of months/whenever I watched Everyone Says I Love You and wrote a thing afterwards. It's not bad I don't think. I find it sort of optimistic. Either that or just nothing/normal. I'm sorry this is bad and self indulgent. Just. Go see it.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on a date, and thought it was fantastic. Really sad, and different to what I expected/would've done.

    ReplyDelete