Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Every girl is the end of the world for me

I got this today in one mail box then moved right on to another. This is the first book I've read in my new house. I'm really glad about that. The book is Every Girl Is The End Of The World For Me by Jeffrey Brown. This was so exciting. I had a cup of red wine and read it in the lounge. Jeffrey Brown is in Chicago and hangs out with a bunch of babes over boxing day - a bit after new years. At the start there is a guide of all the girls he writes/draws about and his relationship with them.  My favourite bit was right at the end when he talks about what his new years resolutions are and he says to be more rational. I wonder if he was more rational after that. Reading this made me feel really good and that I like people like Jeffrey Brown and that there should be more nice people like him in the world. Not that there aren't. But still - more of a good thing is always optimal. When Jeffrey Brown gets scared/sad/nervous in his comics I feel like I'm reading about me. I got a lampshade today too which is kind of visible in the pic. It's a hot air balloon. I got it from 2cheap for $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment