Thursday, April 28, 2011

Delayed Replays

12:08pm
I got this in the mail today. It's another collection of comic strips by Liz Prince. It was the best thing about today. I am writing this at midday but I can already tell this is the best thing that is going to happen today. This could be slightly depressing because no more good things are going to happen, but also exciting because I get to look forward to reading it. When I've read it I will write more.

8:57pm
I went to work and got sent home from work because I read the roster wrong. I'm doing a real bad job of demonstrating intelligence to my co-workers. I got a rice ball though and took it to my friends house and we played Trivial Pursuit (was real bad at that too). While I was eating my rice ball however, I read Delayed Replays. I enjoyed this heaps. I enjoyed this more than Will You Still Love Me If I Wet The Bed? although I prefer when the content is all related, I think. Delayed Replays is a random assortment of comics, ranging from like, her boyfriends to friends to cats to farts to bogies to video games to veganism to licking bums to save lives. It was really funny. I laughed out loud and showed my friends some of the comics that I really enjoyed. I'm going to make them read the whole thing. I was right when I said this was the best part of my day. But what made it super good was reading it by the fire with cool people + rice ball. Her blog. Her website.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! This is part of the comic swap too, right? I finished 'Blankets' it made me really sad, some of the art is really cool, I hope you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is. Will send em off Monday most likely :::)

    ReplyDelete