Sunday, March 27, 2011

I wrote this when I was real drunk, even the title, is it kind of a lie I'm writing this in the past tense right now.

I put my foot out on the coffee table and had to be careful not to spill over my cup of tea
I had chana masala out of a bag but with no rice
The taste of curry is cementy  
??????????????????????????????????????????
I am watching a dvd of roy orbison and friends
Some of his friends are tom waits and bruce springsteen and elvis costello
Roy orbison has a hunch back
People are getting really emotional in ‘crying’
I guess that’s understandable
I’ve misspelled a lot of words in this but no one would ever know
SPELL CHEAK
Ha ha ha
“crying
crying
crying”
Roy Orbison has cool friends
The harmonica makes people forget all their problems by giving them new ones

No comments:

Post a Comment