Sunday, March 20, 2011

Marley and Me


Dogs run away to die
Lots of animals do that
Humans don't really think about that though
We don't really have a choice
I don't know how I'd feel about dying in front of a big group of people
With my closest friends + family all around
But then I don't want to die all alone either
Maybe that is because we are meant to want to have a lot of people around us all the time
I wouldn't be a very good dog
But maybe a better dog than a human
I guess Marley was the perfect dog even though Owen Wilson said he was not like a dog at all
Marley wants to die in front of everyone like a human but he doesn't because it would be bad taste in front of the kids
Marley was really nice for doing that
Marley was a better human than a dog
It turns out that Marley kind of symbolised Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston looks more dog-like than anyone I can think of right now

No comments:

Post a Comment