Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#3


I stared into the elements but Your face had disappeared. Maybe it was the hot of the metal or the gas or the horizontal sleet which frightened You away. Or perhaps My 2 minute noodles were deceiving Me? Sometimes I’m unsure if You are Me or an extension of Me or imaginary. You brushed against Me and My arm twitched—shivered– Myheart                                                                                                                                                                      peaked,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          collapsed, coiled around itself. You didn’t apologise, You didn’t exist then but I felt You still. I want to turn You into a dart board and try my luck. Then You would feel it. I would get one hundred points and You would be one hundred holes. I would see straight through You and You would cry and runintoMe and sorry into My neck before melting away, a puddle at My feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment